Innovation Cup Contest summary
The Innovation Cup contest uncovers the Most Innovative Solution of the Year. The contest will take place during the 2014 DrivingSales Executive Summit (DSES) held in Las Vegas, Oct 12th - 14th. All vendors are encouraged to apply. Five finalists, selected by a panel of top dealer executives, will compete in a final demo showdown live on the DSES stage.
Completed applications are due by midnight PST, June 27th, 2014. Finalists will be notified by August 1st, 2014.
How the contest works
There is NO CHARGE to apply and all vendor solution providers are encouraged to participate by completing this application by June 26th.
A panel of top dealer executives will select five finalists from the online applicants. Those five finalists will then have the opportunity to participate at DSES. Each finalist will have just five minutes to “sell” his/her product on stage to our dealer judges. The judges in turn will have 4 minutes of Q&A with the presenter and then they will silently score each product on a standardized judging scale. After all innovations are demoed, the scores will be tallied and a winner will be announced during an award ceremony at the conference.
Two levels of awards will be presented at the conclusion of the event:
- The four runners-up will receive a DrivingSales ‘Innovation Cup Finalist’ award including an elegant trophy, as well as a free license to use the ‘2014 Finalist – DrivingSales Innovation Cup’ logo in their marketing.
- The finalist who receives the highest score from the panel of judges will be designated “Innovation Cup Winner” and presented with an elegant trophy, as well as a free license to use the ‘2014 Winner – DrivingSales Innovation Cup’ logo in his/her marketing.
All applications will be presented to our dealer judges for review and scoring. Finalists will be notified by August 1st, 2014. Finalists must register for the DrivingSales Executive Summit by close of business September 30th and pay a presentation fee of $2,995. Unfunded startups will have the presentation fee waived. Participation in this contest is NOT included with any sponsorships. All finalist applications will be posted to DrivingSales.com.
Here's what we're looking for
There are three parts to this application. Some of the information we ask for is easy, but there are a few things you'll need to have prepared before you begin. Here's a quick list so you can be ready:
- Presenter information
- Name, email, phone, company, job title
- Product / Solution details
- Solution name
- What problem does the solution solve?
- Explain the solution like you would to a dealer
- Share three results that come from your solution
- Your company's logo (AI, EPS, JPG, or PNG)
All set? Let's do this!