We would like to learn more about your donation and volunteer experience with The Salvation Army. The purpose of this survey is to provide you a forum to share your opinions on your current experience with us and how we can potentially improve. Your response is important to this effort and we value your input and contributions.
All responses will be confidential and the resulting themes and ideas will be reported in aggregate to maintain anonymity. We value your opinion and hope to capture your candid feedback.
This survey should take no more than 15 minutes to complete. Please complete the survey by April 29th.
Your participation and time is appreciated.
For further information on this initiative, we invite you to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. How did you first hear about The Salvation Army?
2. What three words would you use to describe The Salvation Army?
3. Thinking about all the organizations and causes you support, how much did you donate in the last year?
4. What methods do you typically use to donate to various organizations?
5. Do you generally direct your donation(s) toward a specific cause?