Outstanding Youth Economic Citizenship Award 2017
ABOUT THE GLOBAL INCLUSION AWARDS 2017
The Global Inclusion Awards 2017, a CYFI initiative, recognize and honor those that achieve greatness and demonstrate innovation in financial, social and livelihoods education, financial inclusion, and entrepreneurial support for children and youth at the national, regional and international level.
ABOUT THE OUTSTANDING YOUTH ECONOMIC CITIZENSHIP AWARD 2017
The Outstanding Youth Economic Citizenship Award highlights the activities of children and youth to raise awareness of the importance of financial education and/or financial inclusion for young people, both in school and/or in other community settings.
The Global Inclusion Awards 2017
will be evaluated based on the following general criteria: In good standing, Accountability, Creativity, Partnership, Sustainability, Track Record, Impact, Outreach, Cost-effectiveness
AWARD CATEGORY SPECIFIC EVALUATION CRITERIA
Specific criteria for the Outstanding Youth Economic Citizenship Award 2017 are as follows:
• Projects include a financial education and/or financial inclusion aspect.
• Peer-to-peer formal and non-formal education activities/projects are highly preferred.
• Other children and youth are involved in the entire process of creating and delivering the activity/project.
• The project demonstrates tangible results and achievements.
• The project has a follow-up component that encourages on-going engagement of the participants with the project.
Please note, one global winner will be chosen for this award.
• The Outstanding Youth Economic Citizenship Award 2017 is open to child and youth applicants between 8 - 20 years of age.
Applications for the Outstanding Youth Economic Citizenship Award 2017 can be submitted between 19 January – 20 February 2017. Finalists to the Global Inclusion Awards 2017 will be announced on the Awards website and in the CYFI March newsletter on Thursday, 16 March 2017. The winners will be announced at the next Global Inclusion Awards Ceremony, held on 3 May 2017 in Berlin, Germany.