Economic Citizenship Education (ECE) Award 2017
ABOUT THE GLOBAL INCLUSION AWARDS 2017
The Global Inclusion Awards 2017, a CYFI initiative, recognize and honor those that achieve greatness and demonstrate innovation in financial, social and livelihoods education, financial inclusion, and entrepreneurial support to children and youth at the national, regional and international level.
ABOUT THE ECONOMIC CITIZENSHIP EDUCATION (ECE) AWARD 2017
The Economic Citizenship Education (ECE) Award acknowledges the accomplishments of organizations who have effectively implemented outstanding financial, social and livelihoods education programs in the field.
The Global Inclusion Awards 2017 will be evaluated based on the following general criteria: In good standing, Accountability, Creativity, Partnership, Sustainability, Track Record, Impact, Outreach, Cost-effectiveness
AWARD SPECIFIC CRITERIA
Specific criteria for the Economic Citizenship Education (ECE) Award 2017 are as follows:
- Demonstrate successful design and delivery of financial, social and livelihoods educational programming, while encouraging greater financial inclusion for children and youth.
- Demonstrate leadership in inspiring change while developing innovative approaches that solve pressing needs facing children and youth.
- Demonstrate innovative partnership building, including private-public initiatives and combined efforts with financial service providers and other nonprofit organizations.
- Demonstrate that results are tracked and documented.
- Demonstrate that results show a positive, tangible and sustainable impact on the lives of children and youth.
- Demonstrate long term commitment to the communities served.
- Demonstrate commitment to the advancement of Economic Citizenship, including financial inclusion, highlighting creative, cost-effective approaches that make a significant impact in the lives of children and youth.
Please note, one global winner
will be chosen for this award.
The Economic Citizenship Education (ECE) Award 2017 is open to all organizations that design and/or deliver educational programming for children and youth.
Applications for the Economic Citizenship Education (ECE) Award 2017 can be submitted between 19 January – 20 February 2017. Finalists to the Global Inclusion Awards 2017 will be announced on the Awards website and in the CYFI March newsletter on Thursday, 16 March 2017. The winners will be announced at the next Global Inclusion Awards Ceremony, held on 3 May 2017 in Berlin, Germany.
More information on the Global Inclusion Awards 2017 can be found on: www.childfinanceinternational.org/initiatives/awards.html
If you have any questions regarding the Global Inclusion Awards 2017, please contact Liina at Liina@childfinance.org
or call +31 (0)20 5203900.