Broadband and the internet are ever evolving. Twenty years ago use of the internet was spare and not an every day occurrence. Today it is commonplace, virtually universal around the world. It is a connectivity tool for all economic sectors and on the personal level. Broadband is the manner by which a person, institution or business accesses the internet.
Please take the following survey regarding broadband/internet to provide confidential information for a Wyoming Business Alliance white paper.
2. Do you use the internet at:
3. If you do not use the Internet at home or work, why?
4. If you do not subscribe to the Internet at home or work, where do you go for access?
7. Who is/are your internet and/or cellular provider?
8. Overall, does your internet connection give you what you want or need to do?
11. How important would it be for you to have access to multiple providers?
12. Do you currently have internet access to multiple service providers?
13. In thinking about Wyoming's future and tomorrow's workforce, is broadband/internet a necessity for businesses to locate and thrive in Wyoming?
14. How do you access the internet?
15. What device(s) do you connect to the internet? (Check all that apply)
16. Why do you use the internet? (Check all that apply)
17. In light of how you use the internet, do you consider the price you pay for service(s) to be reasonable?
18. Where have you experienced the best internet experience, inside and outside Wyoming, in terms of speed, reliability or price?
19. Do you believe the upgrades/speed of change regarding internet services are outpacing what you can afford?
20. Should government pay infrastructure construction costs for internet in public places (schools, libraries, etc)?
21. Do you support the government providing competitive funding to stimulate private investment to increase internet capability in Wyoming?
22. How concerned are you about security on the internet?
23. Have you ever experienced security problems on the internet?