1. I am currently participating in the Retirement Plan with my own contributions.
Even though I am not contributing on my own, I understand the benefits of saving in the retirement plan and have simply decided not to contribute.
Since you selected no, we can easily review with you the benefits of making contributions to the plan. Indicate at the end of the survey if you want us to follow-up with you on this.
THE REMAINING QUESTIONS ON THIS SURVEY ARE JUST FOR EMPLOYEES THAT HAVE MONEY IN THE PLAN!
If you are not making contributions and have no balance, you can finish up!
However, if you are not currently making contributions to the plan but still have money in the plan for some reason, go ahead and complete the rest of the survey. Got it!
Since you are not sure if you are making your own contributions to the retirement plan, please contact Human Resources or Payroll to find out. Or you can put your name and contact information at the end of the survey and we will let you know if you are making contributions.
THE REMAINING QUESTIONS OF THE SURVEY ARE JUST FOR EMPLOYEES THAT HAVE MONEY IN THE PLAN!
If you don't have money in the plan, you can go to the bottom of the survey and finish up.
if you are not sure if you are currently contributing but know that you have money in the plan, please complete the remainder of the survey. Got it!
If you do not want to make contributions to the plan and do not have any money in the plan, you can go to the end of the survey and click submit.
THE REMAINING QUESTIONS ARE JUST FOR EMPLOYEES THAT HAVE MONEY IN THE PLAN!
However, if you are not currently making contributions but have money in the plan for some reason, please complete the survey. Got it!
2. I understand how I am invested in the retirement plan. This means that you would be able to provide a basic explanation of your investments to someone else.
3. I understand the different fees in the retirement plan, what they are for, and how they may impact my investments.
4. I really understand how to evaluate the performance of my investments. (In case you are not aware, this is important!)
5. I can access my account on-line
6. I can read and understand my retirement plan statements.
7. I understand the benefits of diversification and asset allocation.
8. I have planned, or am in the process of planning, for my retirement.
9. I am confident that I will have enough money for retirement.
10. I would like to be contacted to review my plan, answer any questions I have from the survey, or discuss planning for retirement.