We released a handful of fixes in the past week! Read on for the details.
- List of Dropdown Menus question type does not score properly inside of quiz score action- This is now fixed!
- The invite merge code in email campaigns behaves strangely in HTML preview mode - This is now fixed!
- The ‘Open’ statistic in email campaigns is not working - Now fixed!
- Cannot ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘reactivate’ contacts from a campaign only - This is now fixed!
- Quick edit mode not working in Firefox - This is now fixed!
- All of the basic options are missing from the audio player - This is now fixed!
- Cannot edit survey title - Fixed!
- Unable to add a question from the question library - Now fixed!
- The “Hide report elements if they have no data” setting in Summary Reports prevents questions and charts from exporting to Word - This is now fixed!
- Cross tab reports with numerous table questions in y axis are displaying incorrectly - This is now fixed!
- When in full screen mode on a Summary Report, clicking “Edit Questions” and adding an element does not return to full screen mode – This is fixed!
- Text changes to the “Reset Password” email message as well as the “Logged in As” messaging within the “Account” or “Profile” tab – Now fixed!
- HTML no longer rendering in “View Responses” tab in grid view – Fixed!
- Approving ideas in brainstorm corrupts survey and leads to a whitescreen that prevents user from logging in – This is now fixed!
- Bulk editing for answer options saves the reporting values as the answer titles after editing – Now fixed!
That’s all for today!