We released a lot of improvements and fixes in the last week. Read on for the details!
- Email Statistic Improvements – Statistics are now broken down by message!
- Essays added via Quick Edit will not respect line breaks in response – This is now fixed!
- Table of Textboxes accepts values not in forced auto-complete list in IE8 – Fixed!
- Combining SGUID and Login Actions returning to the response always returns you to the login page – SGUID links will now return you to where you left off unless you use the “User must login in again” option!
- Login/Password User must enter Password again option does not work with single use passwords or lookupID – This is now fixed!
- Invalid password allowed in action when editing response – This is now fixed! Invalid passwords will not be accepted and, in the case of single use passwords, it will display an icon that indicates you have already logged in.
- Themes are being cut off in Preview – This is now fixed!
- Page Title Color option does not work for Corporate Shapes Themes – This is now fixed!
- Special characters in Offline breaks upload – Fixed!
- Download survey to PDF whitescreening -This is now fixed!
- Translated title not displaying in download survey to PDF – This is fixed!
- Reminders sending to contacts who have completed the survey – This is now fixed!
- Deleting a Survey Template does not actually delete – Fixed!
- Contact Mgmt Custom Fields not available when creating a segment – Fixed!
- Polls won’t display in IE9, maybe IE8 – Fixed! Polls display in all versions of IE!
- JS Embeds not working in IE7 or IE8 – Fixed! JS Embeds now appear in all versions of IE!
- Find & Replace not working with multiple special characters – Fixed!
- Adding repeat reporting values via Add/Edit in Bulk removes answer options – Fixed!
- Copying a survey with Email Campaigns copies Save & Continue settings in Email Campaigns – Fixed!