Thank SG it’s Friday (and congratulations to all those graduates out there)!
Here are fixes we pushed out this week:
- We made a change to how scheduled Email Campaigns work - There is now a link inside the invite where there used to be the option to schedule the invite that says “Need to set up a scheduled send? Click here to apply for approval.”
Once your list & messages are approved, you’ll then see the option to schedule the send. In the past, if it was scheduled & we approved the campaign, the message would go out upon approval (ignoring your schedule).
- Table of Radio Buttons or Checkboxes were registering as “not compatible” in Offline Links – Fixed but we recommend creating a new Offline Link to ensure it works properly.
- “None of the Above’ special setting & ‘Max Answers Selectable’ validation did not prevent an Other textbox from being edited – Works as expected now!
- Accented characters in answer options were showing up decoded in the View Responses > Browse Responses section - Fixed!
- Only 50 teams could be viewed at a time in Users, Teams & Roles > Teams – You can now view 150!
- Cookie based Duplicate Protection wasn’t working in Settings – Fixed! Mmmm, cooook-ies!
- Piped Rows into tables wouldn’t hold onto table validation – Hold me now. Fixed.
- Hover Over Alt Text was including HTML in textbox questions – No more.
- A redirect action would redirect immediately upon loading an Offline link – Now they dont
- Page logic was triggering when using the Back button – Fixed!
- Multiple Image Choice questions were showing up as Single Image Choice questions in the Editor, causing confusion – All cleared up!