Online Survey Tips: Add/Edit Answer Options In Bulk, Cross Tab Mini, and Embed Survey Report Features
We here at SurveyGizmo want your survey experience to be the most productive that it can be so in addition to providing you with a remarkable online survey tool along with how-to articles and video tutorials, we are posting daily survey tips on twitter and collecting them for a blog post each week.
So without any further ado, here are the most recent tips:
1. Save time by using the Add/Edit Options in Bulk feature when adding more than one answer option
2. Define any jargon, acronyms, or terminology that may be unclear or not obvious to your audience
3. Use the Cross Tab Mini feature to get a quick visualization of the relationship between two questions
4. Notate how many answers respondents can select when you use multiple-choice answer options
5. When sharing reports keep your branding consistent with the Embed Report Into a Website or Intranet feature
If you can’t wait for the weekly update be sure to follow SurveyGizmo on twitter to get the new tip each day. You can find the compiled lists of the Survey Tip of the Day and additional online survey tips and suggestions here at the SurveyGizmo blog as well as links to helpful SurveyGizmo tutorials. If you have any survey tips you would like to share leave us a comment or send us an email, SurveyGizmo is all about feedback.