We here at SurveyGizmo want your survey experience to be the most productive that it can be so along with providing you with a remarkable online survey tool and the how-to articles and video tutorials that are available at the SurveyGizmo Support site, we are posting daily survey tips on twitter and collecting them for a blog post each week.
So without any further ado, here are the most recent tips:
1. With all question types avoid using determiners e.g. always, never, without a doubt, etc…
2. Be sure to mention in your survey invitation how survey participation will benefit the respondents
3. Write for the intended audience – consider their vocabulary & grammer levels/styles when writing questions/answers/instructions
4. Use consistent font type and size throughout your survey for a professional appearance
5. Send out a few test surveys to find glitches and/or unexpected question interpretatons before deploying survey