The Feedback Challenge.
Feedback was never meant to appear in a pie chart or a presentation and get filed away. Nor was it intended for dashboards. It was meant to initiate action. If you’re going to ignore what people tell you, why ask them in the first place? Especially if collecting that data could lead to security, governance, and compliance risks.
The problem is that most people initiate surveys with no clear plan for the outcome. Feedback is collected and reported as anecdotes to check the “did you ask the customer?” box. Since feedback data often contains sensitive information, it can saddle companies with loads of data, little actionable value, and significant potential risk.
Today there are two ways to address this challenge:
1. Stop asking your customers for input, or
2. Use SurveyGizmo
With SurveyGizmo, you collect the best data, integrate it into your existing business applications and processes, and act on it, all while maintaining strict data governance. We help you move from gathering feedback to acting on it and closing the loop with customers.
Collect and analyze feedback from any source, simply and without hidden costs.
Feedback has an expiration date. We collect and analyze feedback while it’s fresh, and we do it in any situation and across any use case. This gives you the best feedback, so that everything you do will be based on the best information possible. Our customers tell us we’re the only ones who can do this, and it’s because of these key differentiators:
1. We created the most flexible and easy-to-use solution. SurveyGizmo allows you to quickly build the right surveys and workflow solutions for your use case, without needing IT resources. The SurveyGizmo platform is so easy to use that your team can build the surveys they need, often in less than a day. This is why the G2 Crowd voted SurveyGizmo:
✓ The easiest company to do business with
✓ The best at meeting diverse user requirements
✓ The best in enterprise implementation speed, with the ability to go live in less than a month.
2. We created a powerful and comprehensive solution. Our technology is designed to free people to create what they need, quickly and easily. People can build and automate new business processes without being developers. And it works for virtually any use. An oil and gas company uses SurveyGizmo as the glue for their refinery safety and compliance systems, while a private aviation company uses it to monitor pilot fitness for flying. And yes, SurveyGizmo also collects feedback for CX, employee feedback, market research, NPS, inventory control, risk assessment, VOC, and brand feedback surveys.
3. We built a product for the connected enterprise. Our product is built to solve enterprise problems, without barriers between departments and processes. We don’t partition the application into different uses – everybody gets access to the full application. What you create for CX can be accessed and acted upon by marketing, engineering, support, or any other department while maintaining the permissions you establish. We make it easy to work across departments, breaking down silos and creating a common, shared view of the company, employees, and customers.
4. We have fundamentally different technology. Our extensible solution is built on an open architecture. Using Open Source and a REST (REpresentative State Transfer) architecture makes it easier to integrate SurveyGizmo into other applications. We have common APIs across all levels and products, so you can integrate into your customer-facing products and sites, as well as your corporate applications – allowing feedback to flow throughout the demand chain. Other software requires complex implementations or heavy customization (at your expense) to get this level of flexibility and integration. Additionally, because our system is so extensible, you can modify the parts of SurveyGizmo you need in order to collect and analyze the feedback or results you want. The power of SurveyGizmo masks complexity for people using it, making it easy for everybody to do their job.
Our product and platform differences give you the power to start with the best possible feedback and solve your business problems. SurveyGizmo simplifies the process of analyzing your feedback. Our automatic reports give you clear, relevant visualizations of what people are telling you.
When it comes to collecting feedback, some survey software companies charge per response, which limits your ability to collect feedback. We don’t do that – we give users unlimited responses at no additional cost. This frees the business to collect the right feedback and arrive at the best possible answers.
Join the thousands of companies, from large enterprises to independent consultants (and everybody in between) who use SurveyGizmo every day to collect feedback from customers, employees, contractors, partners, prospects, even machines.
Integrate your feedback into your core business applications to take immediate action.
Dashboards are often the final destination for feedback’s journey through the organization. But feedback needs to move up and down, in and across the enterprise at speed. SurveyGizmo customers are integrating feedback into their systems so that it automatically creates natural ways for their people to respond to feedback and close the loop with their customers.
For example, when many companies today receive a low NPS score from a customer it gets aggregated into an overall score. It’s nearly impossible to take action on aggregated feedback. Unfortunately, that customer will never feel like you addressed their concerns.
Here’s an example of how we did this. Our Support Heroes (not our engineers) built an NPS feedback solution that automatically triggers Slack and Salesforce Service Cloud to have our sales and support teams reach out to the customer. New product features or process improvements trigger JIRA tickets for engineering or accounts receivable, and product or business process changes notify the team to close the loop with the customer.
SurveyGizmo integrations are remarkably powerful, letting you see what’s going on in real-time. This high-speed feedback and insight allow you to take action while you analyze root-cause issues – much like you would put out a fire before determining what caused it. And you can do it through the systems you use today.
We have integrations for many of the most popular enterprise applications, and many of our customers find it easy to create their own integrations. Additionally, our Professional Services team is ready to help you integrate just about any application.
Ready-to-deploy integrations include:
✓ Microsoft Dynamics
✓ Learning Records Store
✓ Google Analytics
✓ And many more
Accelerate the power of people to transform your business
You won’t increase the speed of your business by replacing the systems you already use – or creating shadow systems that duplicate data and work. You’ll do it by integrating feedback into what people already know and do.
The easiest way to do this is to let SurveyGizmo inject feedback in the middle of what the company is doing today.
Once you put feedback in motion, integrate it, act on it, and protect it, you can close the feedback loop faster with customers and employees. This is how you innovate where it matters most – face-to-face with your customers.
SurveyGizmo is the easiest-to-use and fastest-to-implement solution on the market. That’s why some of the biggest companies and brands in the world use SurveyGizmo to accelerate how feedback flows into and through their enterprise.
While other survey software providers limit the amount of feedback you collect, we believe that when you’re operationalizing feedback, you need to hear from everybody. Then you can seamlessly integrate that great feedback into your existing systems and easily consolidate it across your enterprise.
In short, we help you collect the best feedback. We provide the source for acting on it.
This is how you make feedback core to your business.
Get started with SurveyGizmo today.