SurveyGizmo Education Resources:
Penn Foster Case Study Serving 13 million students more effectively with surveys
Founded in 1890, Penn Foster has been a leader in career-focused learning for over 125 years. We asked them how they use surveys to drive student services, marketing, and learning outcomes.
They've consistently improved student satisfaction and learning outcomes with their widespread adoption of SurveyGizmo.
Their multi-faceted use case offers insights into numerous academic survey opportunities:
- Using survey data drives better service for students and partners
- How Penn Foster has benchmarked and then steadily improved student satisfaction scores
- Creating student personas with survey data to reach the target audience more effectively
- Adapting surveys to perform better on students' mobile devices
- Gathering feedback on technical support and financial aid to get an holistic view of the college experience
- and more!
Check out Penn Foster's institutional approach to using surveys. You'll definitely get ideas on how survey data can drive better results for your organization, from enrollment to alumni.