SurveyGizmo Education Resources:
Surveying Students Successfully: A Complete Guide for Institutional Researchers
Students are one of the most challenging groups to reach. Institutional researchers who hope to create accurate data sets around a student population have a lot to deal with.
In this comprehensive 23-page guide we'll explore:
- What channels really reach students across their academic careers
- How to gain access to students when they aren't on campus
- The best ways to improve my survey response rates for students
- Adapting surveys to perform better on students' mobile devices
- The balancing act of using survey incentives for student populations
- Using surveys to measure the attitudes and awareness levels of prospective students
- Increasing alumni involvement through survey programs
Design more student-friendly surveys, reach more students with each survey, and drive better results for your department. Download the Surveying Students Successfully ebook today.