SurveyGizmo’s Top Content of 2017
Happy New Year! Now is the perfect time to revisit the content that caught everyone’s eye this past year. Below we’ve compiled a list of our top content from 2017. We hope you enjoy, and we can’t wait to share even more powerful content with you in 2018!
Top Content of 2017
1. What Do Customers Want? (e-book)
Many companies measure their Net Promoter Score (NPS) and think this is a full-fledged customer experience (CX) research program. But NPS is just one small facet of a higher-impact, revenue driving CX strategy.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- How to start, build upon, or completely refresh a comprehensive CX program.
- How to measure not only how your customers are engaging with products/services, but why they spend their budget with your company vs. the competition (or vice versa).
- How to assess the current experience offered to your customers, and how to spot where there are opportunities to improve.
2. Outside the Checkbox Vol. 6: Creating Effective Training Modules (Blog)
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, companies with fewer than 100 employees provide an average of only 12 minutes of training to their employees every six months, while organizations with 100 to 500 employees provide just six minutes of training.
Further, a recent study by Shift Disruptive Elearning found that 74% of employees felt they weren’t achieving their full potential at work due to a lack of learning and development opportunities and programs.
SurveyGizmo can easily be leveraged to create effective training modules. You’ll be able to ensure that trainees watch content in its entirety, quiz them on the material covered, and receive emails that notify you when trainings have been completed.
3. Why Customer Experience Is Worth It (On-Demand Webinar)
Leading industry experts from Mastercard, AlienVault, and OpenWater share the CX insights needed for you to hit the ground running in 2018.
Having a “stronger client focus” has decreased as a “Top Priority of the CEO” according to a yearly report produced by KPMG. This is due to a general assumption that offering rich experiences to customers has recently become table stakes or a minimum requirement. As such, strategies for providing these experiences might not be getting the full attention they deserve.
Access this on-demand webinar to learn how to turn the experiences you offer your customers into your key differentiator that drives customer loyalty, retention, and ultimately boost your bottom-line.
4. Forbes Names SurveyGizmo One of America’s Best Small Businesses (Letter from CEO)
SurveyGizmo has experienced rapid and exponential growth over the past 12 years.
We’ve worked extremely hard to provide our fantastic customer-base with the most useful and powerful solutions and products possible. That’s why Forbes recognized SurveyGizmo as one of their Best Small Companies in America.
Hear from our CEO on what this means for us as a business, and how we got here.
5. The State of Branding (Case Study)
Learn how Bynder keeps their finger on the pulse of modern-day marketing by conducting a comprehensive State of Branding report.
This case study addresses Bynder’s search for the right solution and why they selected SurveyGizmo to power their massive annual benchmark research project.
6. 2017 NPS Leaders by Industry (Infographic)
In this infographic you’ll receive a high-level overview of NPS, and see which companies are leading the pack in their respective industries.