Using Data Throughout Healthcare: From the Boardroom to the Examination Room
Access this on-demand session to learn how the industry is adapting to the use of data from an administrative and business side to clinical care and modifying early warning systems.
Listen to this webinar to learn
- How data science is a growing hospital dependency and why there is such an adoption lag of health systems hiring more data-centered roles
- How to create a culture of innovation in healthcare
- Why incorporating data into the healthcare business model is changing the way patients receive care, doctors adjust treatment, and how the business operates in the market
- “Customer” isn’t a dirty word! And healthcare isn’t as different when it comes to consumer-centricity as some would have you believe
- The right systems and data are needed to make these shifts possible, but becoming consumer-centric is more about culture change than technology