Skip survey header

Student Practicum

Professional liability coverage can be provided by the host agency, the University of Idaho, or by the student. Students need to work with the host agency to discover if the host agency has coverage for the student working with them or if the university will need to bind the coverage.

The following worksheet collects the detail of the practicum you will be involved in. You will need to know the entity that will be covering your professional liability need, the course name, the name and email address of your instructor at the university, and the contact information for the agency you will be working with prior to completing this form.

Student teachers are required to complete the worksheet and to purchase additional liability coverage. Student teachers with questions regarding coverage should contact their instructor.

I certify that I have worked with the host agency to determine my professional liability coverage. *This question is required.