Skip survey header

Food and Drink outlet: Self assessable checklist


If you plan to operate a Food or Drink Outlet from an existing premises, you can use this checklist to find out if the proposal is Accepted Development.

If you propose to build a new premises or carry out works to increase the gross floor area of an existing premises, you will need to contact Council"s Business Hotline on 133 BNE (133 263) to find out what approvals will be required.