Skip survey header

Report Unsafe Lead or Asbestos Work, F-02187 (8/2017)

Submitting a Complaint

You can notify the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS), Lead and Asbestos Section, of unsafe lead or asbestos work going on in your community. We investigate every complaint. Please note that complaints filed with incomplete information, or long after work has been done, are more difficult to investigate.
1. Your Contact Information (optional)
3. Type of Property
This question requires a valid date format of MM/DD/YYYY.
6. Is the work still going on?
8. If you have photos or videos of the work site, you may upload up to five of them here.