Skip survey header

GI Benefits Request Form

Relay certifies veteran's enrollment to receive extra benefits. You can read more about the Post 9/11 GI Bill here and FAQs here. If you believe you are eligible for this program, please be sure to first apply for your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). You will be required to upload  proof of your COE before submitting this form. If you have any questions about the application and/or eligibility, please contact the Veterans Affair Department at 1-888-442-4551.

  • At this time, Relay can only certify matriculated students enrolled in the Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) program
  • Eligible students' enrollment will be certified by the census date of each term
  • An enrolled students is defined as someone who has accepted their offer of admissions to taking Relay coursework
Questions? Please reach out to us at The Student Services team is more than happy to help you out.
This question requires a valid email address.
Your Relay Student ID can be found on your Student ID and in email communication sent from Relay.
Are you an enrolled student (have Relay Okta access), have a matriculated status, and enrolled in a Master or Arts in Teaching program at your campus? *This question is required.
Based on your selection, you are ineligible for Veteran's Affairs Benefits. We are unable to process your request at this time. Please reach out to if you have any questions.