Skip survey header

Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) - Misconduct Report or Complaint about Care or Treatment (02/2022)


Thank you for contacting the Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Division of Quality Assurance.

Please use this form to report abuse, neglect, or misappropriation by an employee or contractor of a Wisconsin treatment provider or facility, or to report a concern about care or treatment.

This includes incidents or concerns occurring in health care facilities, such as hospitals and nursing homes, as well as assisted living settings and programs that provide care and treatment services in your home and in the community.