Skip survey header

2018-2019 Personal Training Permit Application

Applicant Details


If you operate a personal training or commercial fitness group on public land such as parks, you must have a licence.
This is a requirement under Crown Land Acts Amendment (Lease and Licence Terms) Act 2009 (Vic) under City of Yarra Local Laws.

By submitting an application I agree to, and will abide by the:

a) Yarra Personal Training Policy (for Council and Crown Land Permits) 

b) Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning Tour Operator Licence Conditions (for Crown Land Permits)

  *This question is required.
This question requires a valid email address.
This question requires a valid number format.