Skip survey header
The New York City Department of Education

Reporting Paint Deterioration in Schools

This form requires you to know the Building Code of the school or organization you are reporting. You can lookup the building code by visiting the Department of Education website's Lead Paint information page.

What type of room is this? *This question is required.
Location of Issue
  • * This question is required.
What Grade is Currently Using This Room or Space?
  • * This question is required.
This question requires a valid email address.