We here at SurveyGizmo want your survey experience to be the most productive that it can be so in addition to providing you with a remarkable online survey tool along with how-to articles, we are posting daily survey tips on twitter and collecting them for a blog post each week.
So without any further ado, here are the most recent tips:
1. When presenting your data, round your numbers – it’s easier to do mental arithmetic on rounded numbers
2. “Would you recommend our products to friends/family?” is an essential question for any customer satisfaction survey
3. Fewer questions per page causes respondents to use submit button more frequently which records their answers
4. If using true/false questions make sure that each response option is true or false without exception
5. Spend time and effort to plan your survey – Bad information is worse than no information at all
If you can’t wait for the weekly update be sure to follow SurveyGizmo on twitter to get the new tip each day. You can find the compiled lists of the Survey Tip of the Day and additional online survey tips and suggestions here at the SurveyGizmo blog as well as links to helpful SurveyGizmo tutorials. If you have any survey tips you would like to share leave us a comment or send us an email, SurveyGizmo is all about feedback.