Expanded client base plus 3rd party platform integration fuel growth
Boulder, Colorado; Cambridge, Massachusetts SurveyGizmo, an online survey and data collection company, today announced their 2007 results, showing year-over-year customer growth of more than 500%. “We’re really pleased at how quickly SurveyGizmo has been embraced by the online survey market,” said Scott McDaniel, CEO of SurveyGizmo. “Our customers tell us that our combination of extremely robust features along with tenacious customer service makes us unique in the market.”
SurveyGizmo’s key 2007 highlights:
- 1,500% revenue growth from 2006 to 2007
- Customers in 64 countries and surveys deployed in 129 countries
- Key customers include CMP Media, Apple, Gulfstream, Adobe, TechTarget, Business.com, UC Berekely, Nielsen Business Media, Reed Business Information, Nestle Purina
- New features released in 2007 include new reporting module, email invitation module, support for quizzes, new themes and templates
- Mobile phone/iPhone application at ipoll.surveygizmo.com
“Plus, SurveyGizmo expanded integration into 3rd party platforms such as Exact Target for email marketing and Salesforce.com for sales and customer relationship management. Integration into these platforms helps expand the use of our application across departments within a customer,” said Christian Vanek, CTO of SurveyGizmo.
SurveyGizmo is an online survey and data collection plus analysis tool that helps users easily create online surveys, polls, questionnaires, web forms, quizzes and landing pages for marketing, research and customer service research. The company is known for its rich feature set and responsive customer service. SurveyGizmo is based in Boulder, Colorado, with an additional office in Cambridge, Massachusetts. SurveyGizmo is privately held.